Solved

Bills doubling

• 16 October 2023
  • 16 replies

Badge

Will tmobile be switching over to new plan and our bills be doubled or is this a hoax

icon

Best answer by formercanuck 17 October 2023, 19:37

View original

16 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Your bill won't be doubled. If your plan is going to get migrated Tmobile will start notifying people on the 17th of this month and you have the option to opt out.

What does this migration mean and why are they saying it will double our bills? I want to opt out I can’t afford to pay anymore for my phone service.

I want to opt out on any migration or price increase!!!

Your bill won't be doubled. If your plan is going to get migrated Tmobile will start notifying people on the 17th of this month and you have the option to opt out.

Customer service has been down all day! I went through chat, and got lost in transfer. I did not receive any written communication about this. Nor is there anything on the website. Had to learn about this through TIKTOK of all places, TMobile, do better. Seriously. This is not fair to the people. And since deadlilne is tomorrow, and customer service is down, what is the next option to opt out?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Customer service has been down all day! I went through chat, and got lost in transfer. I did not receive any written communication about this. Nor is there anything on the website. Had to learn about this through TIKTOK of all places, TMobile, do better. Seriously. This is not fair to the people. And since deadlilne is tomorrow, and customer service is down, what is the next option to opt out?

No one has received an official notification since they're not sending them out until the 17th or tomorrow.

The deadline is not tomorrow to opt out. You can opt out anytime once you get your notification.

I think BEFORE you transfer your costumers we should be notified about any change you guys would like to do and the conditions of it. So we could have the option to opt out without having to pay unnecessary extra money.

We wouldn’t like to have a bad time, because we are traveling abroad tomorrow. We couldn’t talk with any representative today, the recorded message said that their system is down. My autopay cycle  might run automatically…..I wonder how much you guys are going to charge, even without a proper notice? I hope not. Please, let us know. We would regret having to leave T-Mobile after about 20 years of being faithful costumers.

Sincerely,

CE

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I think BEFORE you transfer your costumers we should be notified about any change you guys would like to do and the conditions of it. So we could have the option to opt out without having to pay unnecessary extra money.

We wouldn’t like to have a bad time, because we are traveling abroad tomorrow. We couldn’t talk with any representative today, the recorded message said that their system is down. My autopay cycle  might run automatically…..I wonder how much you guys are going to charge, even without a proper notice? I hope not. Please, let us know. We would regret having to leave T-Mobile after about 20 years of being faithful costumers.

Sincerely,

CE

Notification are to go out on tomorrow the 17th with an option to opt out anytime after that.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Ill be curious to see the social media reporting and reaction, as well as TMobile's official spin/pitch.  They've been upping plans every couple of years.  Ive been with TMobile 8 years,

Its gone from Simple Choice to One to Max to go5g.  Coincidentally  the same amount of time as device payment.

I’ve been with T-Mobile for 20 years. If they increase the plans they will be losing a loyal customer. I am forced by my apartment complex to use AT&T for internet and they have a plan for low income people. They will bundle phone, internet and the extra line for my smart watch under the low income plan for me. TMobile doesn’t participate in the government low income program.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I’ve been with T-Mobile for 20 years. If they increase the plans they will be losing a loyal customer. I am forced by my apartment complex to use AT&T for internet and they have a plan for low income people. They will bundle phone, internet and the extra line for my smart watch under the low income plan for me. TMobile doesn’t participate in the government low income program.

From what I've read its Metro by Tmobile that participates.

We WILL get double billed.

NO option to opt out.

Sincerely,

CE

Notification are to go out on tomorrow the 17th with an option to opt out anytime after that.

No way to opt out, Tmobile SHUT down their own site. We will get double billed.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

For those concerned.. see above.  It appears to be official from TMobile messaging

Badge

Will tmobile be switching over to new plan and our bills be doubled or is this a hoax

MY BILL HAS MORE THAN DOUBLED! And it’s saying I’ve got 2 (unknown) new lines added!? This is crazy! I have two lines! What is happening!

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

T-Mobile canceled the forced migration due to customer feedback from the leaked documents.

T-Mobile Has Cancelled The Forced Plan Migrations, At Least For Now (tmo.report)