Solved

Blocked callers hear??

• 3 April 2018
  • 6 replies

When I have blocked a call on my J7 samsung phone what does that caller hear when they try to call?

icon

Best answer by tmo_mike_c 4 April 2018, 18:53

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

That's a good questions. From what I've seen, it'll route the caller directly to the voicemail, however, you should still get a notification if they leave you a voicemail.

Is there a way to block a caller and have it say this caller is not

receiving calls from them? I don't even want them able to fill up my

voicemail.

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

I understand. Unfortunately, that's the only option. I'm pretty sure most phones just route it to the VM. Even on my Nexus that's the only option. I wish I had another option for you my friend.

I just migrated over from AT&T. When a number is blocked on the AT&T system, there is no voice message left on my voice message system.  With T-mobile blocked numbers, I get a voice message notification and a silent 3-5 second message.  Let's get real guys!  I get more spam calls than valid calls. If I don't see the caller ID from my contacts & the caller doesn't leave me a voice message on the first call, I block them & never want to be bothered again.  I consider repeat bocked call voice messages an invasion of my time.  AT&T can do it so the programming & technoligy exists.

how would I know if someone blocked me from a tmoble phone 

You know it would be nice if T-Mobile offered the same option that Google Voice does which it given the option to provide a separate voicemail for each individual number if you so choose.