Question

Blocked numbers?

• 16 February 2022
  • 7 replies

Badge

I have a number blocked. Somehow I'm still getting harassing voicemails even though the phone doesn't ring. How do I make it stop? 

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

You actually can’t, except by completely disabling voicemail or changing your number. The problem is that anyone can call the voicemail number and leave a message for your line.

Badge +1

Use **67*15555555555# in your phones dialer app then you won't receive any voicemails from internal blacklist you setup or from numbers blocked with a 3rd party app.

All this does is change the number of for where blocked calls goto. It works because I use it myself.

Hope this helps you. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

there should be a deeper block you can do..are you able to add their number to call screener? i tend to do both through the phone dialer app as well as call screener..worst case you might have to contact TMO and have them block it completely.

Badge

It was bought from T-Mobile. I think I'm just going to have to change my number. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

phone purchased from TMO or brought to TMO from another carrier/purchased from another vendor?

Badge

I did it through the phone settings. When I go through the process on the website I always end up back at the phone settings. It's shows the number is blocked but I'm still getting voicemails. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

did you block it through the site or through the phone itself?