Question

Blocked numbers and THEIR records

• 18 March 2022
  • 6 replies

Badge

This might sound silly, however, my best friend’s wife hates me. We have been best friends since Kindergarten, but I don’t want him to call or text if it shows on the phone records. But if I call and *67 my number, will it still show up on they’re phone records? 

Can you block your number when texting? 

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

As far as I know, you can’t block your number when texting.  If you call him with your number blocked, it should show up on his usage that he received a call from a private number.  On your usage, it will show you called his number.  

On a shared plan and their phone records shows call and text made to these phone numbers, some land lines some cell numbers no one has a clue as to these numbers belong to our carrier doesn’t know and the other shared user doesn’t, and there are missing blocks of days missing from cell phone bill statement and still no one knows why, I’ve called these suspicious numbers which no live person would answer and maybe a vmail every now and again and most of these numbers are silenced, busy or error.

Now please read this part carefully because when ever I ask it, it’s an immediate no,

So when speaking with a live carrier rep, if ask by the customer can they ask their carrier to remove any part of a printed bill statement, meaning remove days of recorded usage from the printed bill and not the server. 
I’ve tried to phrase the question by separating printed billing statement and the actual server as part of the legal carriers forensic obligation to document all phone service records, and a printed statement, 

and if one cannot how is it that these days or

weeks are not appearing on our printed bill. ?

I know that’s a dumb and unhealthy question but I have an iPhone and my ex has a Motorola android. I blocked him but I’m still curious to know if he’s even texting me or calling me. I remember being able to use my T-Mobile log to see the usage text messages and phone numbers incoming and outgoing. But what I want to know is if he’s blocked, would I be able to see if he texted me throughout this time through those logs? Because I obviously can’t receive anything unless I unblock him. 

I know that’s a dumb and unhealthy question but I have an iPhone and my ex has a Motorola android. I blocked him but I’m still curious to know if he’s even texting me or calling me. I remember being able to use my T-Mobile log to see the usage text messages and phone numbers incoming and outgoing. But what I want to know is if he’s blocked, would I be able to see if he texted me throughout this time through those logs? Because I obviously can’t receive anything unless I unblock him. 

I need an answer to this question too for documentation/ possible restraining order purposes

Hey , I was able to figure it out. When you go to your usage and look at the calls and text messages, every number ( blocked or unblocked ) does show up. You can’t see what was sent unfortunately, but it does show the phone number that is trying to contact you. 

Hey , I was able to figure it out. When you go to your usage and look at the calls and text messages, every number ( blocked or unblocked ) does show up. You can’t see what was sent unfortunately, but it does show the phone number that is trying to contact you. 

Perfect!!! Thank you so much!