Solved

BTS Promotion Issue: Pls make it Right!

• 20 May 2020
  • 2 replies

Hi, I have been having an issue with a promotion called BTS (Beyond the Smartphone). I got it back in September of 2019. It was supposed to give a BOGO on an MI line. Unfortunately, more lines were added at that time than should have been - the first mistake. With that said, months passed with issues on the same promotion, an agent of tmobile informed me that I have been misinformed that the extra lines could and should have been removed. He proceeded to remove the line, with me asking will this affect the promotion, where re answered "NO" since it was added by mistake; that the information I was given was wrong. The line was then removed. Months after, the issue was still there and the promotion kept on falling off my bill. Then, I was told, there is no solution since a line has been removed. How is this possible and, more importantly, how can Tmobile make this right for a customer of 20 years?

icon

Best answer by gramps28 20 May 2020, 04:03

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

This is a user to user forum with some tmobile moderation, unfortunately they don't have account access.

Your best bet is to reach out to tmobile support on one of their social media platforms using messenger.

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Oh boy, this is rough. gramps28 is right, we'll definitely need you to contact our Care or Social Media team to get this resolved. You can use the options on our Community-2153