Solved

cancel line/contact cust service

• 8 November 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge

Why has tmobile discontinued online chat? Calling cust serv isn't even a realistic option with wait times. I simply want to cancel a line I don't use and I have never used. Please help!

icon

Best answer by gramps28 8 November 2023, 03:19

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You can only cancel a line by calling customer service you can try canceling the line by using messenger on one of Tmobile’s social media accounts.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

for what its worth though that line you have never used shouldnt be costing you anything anyways.

with that being said though online chat is hit and miss depending on the time of day and how backed up they are.

theres contacting TMO through either Facebook or Twitter as well. this starts you with tier 2 support over the call in tier 1 support agents.

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

If this line does not cost you extra. Do you know of or have a friend or family member who could phone service?

I have three lines I use two for family and donated one to the elderly neighbors who live on my street. Just a thought.

Is there any way other than a phone call to cancel service and request a refund? I tried the chat but they took forever just to tell me to call in. 😩

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You can try going to a Tmobile store to see if they can help but everything I've seen is you need to call since they send you to a customer retention rep.