Solved

Cannot pay the bill due because our account was deleted and our lines are suspended

• 21 May 2020
  • 4 replies

Hi,

So, me and my three friends have a four lines plan at T mobile. We are all international students. Due to COVID-19, we all went back home and we forgot to cancel our Tmobile plan. When we remembered, our lines are all suspended and our account was deleted. So, we called Tmobile support and going to a Tmobile store. They said we had about $200 due but we cannot pay through Tmobile anymore and he cannot help us pay because they already transfer the payment collection to a collection agency. The problem is that we all live on campus and the addresses we gave are the university addresses. And now none of us are also in the US to get the letters sent from the collection company. We would like to pay the bills but we do not know how right now. Please help!

icon

Best answer by gramps28 21 May 2020, 04:41

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You need to find out what company to whom they sold the collection to and contact them.

I would suggest contact T-Force through one of Tmobile's social media accounts using messeneger

on Facebook or Twitter and see if they can let you know.

Once a collection is turned over to a company , Tmobile doesn't have access to the account.

In a similar situation. Would like to know if you guys were able to find a solution to this. Also, can we recover our phone number from tmobile

Hello I had my phone payment set up automatically but I went to check and the whole sprint website was turned I to T-Mobile and says my phone is disconnected so now I have to pay a reconnection fee. I did not know if was going to be changed and my account deleted and I’d have to make another account with T-Mobile. Can I get the fee dropped and my phone restored?

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

you’ll need to contact TMO either through a store, calling in or through one of their social media platforms like Facebook or Twitter..Sprint has been owned by TMO for a few years now..