Question

Cannot urder/upgrade Phones

• 3 November 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge

Ever since the new iPhone came out about two months ago, I have been trying to trade in/upgrade/Jump both my phone and my wife’s phone, both lines are in my account. I tried to do it on the T-Mobile app on my iPhone and it would go all the way up to checkout, then right after I entered my payment information and hit checkout it would give me an error, I also tried it on an android tablet on the T-Mobile app and had the same problem. I tried it on my computer on different browsers on the T-Mobile website and it said something about cannot be completed or submitted because something about protecting T-Mobile customers identity, I went to three different stores over the course of the last month and a half and I get the same problem some of them even showed me message on their screen saying that the order cannot be authorized because customer information or something like that, i have triad 5 different debit and credit cards and the same. Has anybody gone through this or knos how to solve it??? Thanks

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

are you the primary account holder or someone else on the account?

Badge

Yes, i am the primary account holder