Solved

Cant Pay Bill Online

• 27 October 2019
  • 13 replies

Have been logging in monthly to pay bill online for a prepaid plan for the past 5 years.  I get to the account page, press refill, press use a credit card and now i am where it lists my payment method options.  It is showing me my current credit card, and it gives no option to go on to process a payment.  I would like to bring this to your attention so it may be looked at and corrected.

icon

Best answer by wantstogiveyouhismoney 31 October 2019, 23:13

View original

13 replies

Same here, tried with Netscape, Chrome and phone browser - nothing. For years I've been a very, very happy T-Mobile customer, but now I'm scrambling to find a new provider if they won't let me pay my bill. They don't need the money?

Exact same issue, tried on multiple devices, browsers. Have had the same refill contract for 5 years, T-Mobile refill customers have been falling farther and farther by the wayside in favor of contracts.

ANYONE FROM T-MOBILE AROUND!!?!?! HELLO!?!?!

PLEASE fire the IT people running the website; they can't even do basic links like those needed to pay renewal for prepaid accounts. Add to that the password problems...

I called customer support and they told me it is unavailable due to enhancements being made to the website, and that it should be available starting November 8, 2019.  I guess i will have to pay it on November 8th.  It seems dumb to disable payment processing before you are finished with enhancements. 

Either  you talked to someone in customer support that has no idea what is going on . or this is no joke, this is a commercial enterprise that prevents customers from paying their bills. Great business plan. Excuse while I pick my jaw up off the floor .. and head for the exit. What a display of amateur league incompetence if true.

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Are you still having trouble? If so, you'll want to Community-2153​ and have our Tech folks file a Help Desk ticket for you. That'll help get this resolved.

I have since paid my bill using the phone number.  I logged in to see if it was still broken and it looks like the ability to pay online has been restored. 

I still cant pay online and am beyond frustrated! They dont want my money?!!

I am new customer. I tried to pay online. All fields are grayed out. How do I pay online?

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hey @newcustomer and thanks for posting. You can also pay your bill through the T-Mobile App. If the fields are still greyed out, close the browser and clear your history and cookies. I’d test other browsers too and see if they work.

I can't pay my prepaid bill via the website, app, or over the phone. This has been going on for months now on three different phones. Two unlocked and one bought in store. The tech support agent on the phone was no help and the employees in store dont listen and just tell me to use the app. The only way I can pay is by card in store after insisting that it doesnt work. It is such an inconvenience that I will likely switch to AT&T or another competitor next month. 

It seems i’m not the only one dealing with this issue of not being able to pay my prepaid line phone bill on their website or over the phone. For some odd reason  they won’t accept my visa card that i’ve been using for almost 2 years yet my card only miraculously works if I go pay in person in the t mobile shop. Even if I attempt to use another visa card like a family members, it still wouldn’t  work on the website payment from country United States america is grayed out. Please fix the digital payment side if things. Is this on hold because you guys got hacked 4 times???? (i am using the app and iphone).