Question

Changed by tmobile after returning Phone to Assurance

• 8 February 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge

Filed an insurance claim in November and returned the broke device within a week to assurance. In Jan I noticed I have been billed for the phone even though assurance has had it since November. Assurance tells me T-Mobile should put a hold on the charges because they have the phone but T-Mobile keeps telling me to pay for it and they can't put a hold on the charges even though they see it's pending. I have the tracking information and assurance has already said they have the phone since November. No I'm not paying for a phone that yall have in your possession since November. This is outrageous! So come Feb 24th if the charges aren't dropped, I guess myself and my children will be left without a phone because I pay $16 per phone per month and paid $100 to get the phone fixed. I'm not paying $200 and something for a phone I returned. I have called 3 times and have received no help. 

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Have you tried reaching out to T-Mobile via DM on Facebook or Twitter?  That would put you in contact with tier 2 support right from the start.