Question

Changing Autopay Date

• 14 May 2022
  • 5 replies

Badge

So I’ve read through previous posts on this topic, and gather that to change autopay date, I will need to change billing date.

If I want autopay to withdraw payment on the 5th of each month, what date should I change my billing date to? How long after billing date is payment due/coming out?

Just trying to time it right.

Thanks.

5 replies

what is digits all I want to do is change the auto pay date

what is digits

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Autopay will trigger 2 days before the autopay date to make sure it can complete the transaction on the date payment is scheduled.  You always want to make sure you have 2 or 3 days of extra time in my opinion.

i want to change the date of my auto pay from the 12th to the 16th

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

So I’ve read through previous posts on this topic, and gather that to change autopay date, I will need to change billing date.

If I want autopay to withdraw payment on the 5th of each month, what date should I change my billing date to? How long after billing date is payment due/coming out?

Can be hard to determine, but it appears autopay is approximately 20 days after your billing cycle begins.

Billing with T-Mobile is called Bill Current -- you're billed at the beginning of your bill cycle, and due dates for recurring charges are within that same cycle -- a little ahead of your cycle close date. For example, if your bill cycle runs from 1/1 - 1/31, your due date might actually be on 1/21.