Question

complaint on deceptive practice by T mobile

• 2 January 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge

I have been a Tmobile customer for many years. I received a call from Tmobile stating I have to give a debit card to continue auto pay and I will get a $10 discount every month and my bill would be ^$60 a month instead of $70.I found out the most recent bill after that call had gone up to $80 month and not as what was promised. I feel cheated by Tmobile for an extra $10 a month. 

I have had a Tmobile over 55 plan for a few years now.  When I called to complain was charh=ged $80 instead of promised $60 a ,month,I was told  The price was really $80 a month and that I was misinformed. I think. It is bad public relations to misinform and trick elderly customers this way.

I wish you would look in to this kind of deceptive practice at Tmobile when I expected honest service.

My number is 973 563 6220

My name is DR N.de silva. MD

I thank you

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

There's various versions and pricing differs. I have the 55+ one plan and it's $70 not counting auto-pay.

That was first 55+ plans and they all have went up since then. The 55+ Magenta is $80 but you get Netflix.

When I signed up I was given a 15.00 discount for autopay. 

Unfortunately my paycheck doesn't always come in two days early.

Tmobile chooses to process payments twice days before the due date. 

If my funds are not available I'm disqualified for the 15.00 autopay discount and hit with a late fee. 

This is not right !

If my due date is the 13th process the payment on the 13th. 

Not two days early on the 11th!