confusion

• 18 February 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge

I switched over from t-Mobil from sprint about four months ago. In the short period of time I am instantly regretting the decision I have made. When I brought the two knew phones and signed up I’m the store I was told I got a third line for free. Each month since then I been charged for the like every month. Today I called and get told I was ineligible for the promotion that’s what I get charged every month. The first I have heard about this since all other customer service techs said they saw the promotion. I have wasted time trying to fix this and just felt lied to. Not only am I considering leaving t-Mobil because it has been nothing but stressed but I will be contacting the BBB about how I was mislead and lied to as a customer. 

1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge

I doubt I can be of much help (I’m an ancient Sprint customer having mixed experiences … some good, some not so good… with t-mobile.) I guess the only thing I can suggest based on some experience is try different reps ...sometimes some are more helpful than others. ANd before weitching to another service do some research about complaints over THERE… like on the we and BBB. Might be as bad or worse. For example, before getting involved with, say, Verizon’s SALES find their tech support number and call it. If, as currently on t-mobile, you have to hold, say, 15 minutes before a live person comes on, that’s not a great sign.