Question

customer compliment

• 30 January 2021
  • 17 replies

Badge

I just wanted to show a amazing amount of appreciation to Janellaannecamille(12269971) @T-Mobile for assisting me today, she was extremely helpful and I mean her attitude was exceptional, she made my day better and I’m glad I had the chance to speak with her, I really hope she gets the recognition she deserves , because today she was of much help , and I hope someone is able to get this message to the right person.

17 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

That is great to hear!  Hopefully @tmo_mike_c or one of the other T-Mobile employees that sometimes lurk around here can pass on your compliment. 

Badge

I just want to commend Kenneth adrian for assisting me with my bill today. He went above and beyond. Thank you guys so much! Kenneth adrian deserves a raise. He is the tmobile vision.

I just wanted to let everyone know that Raven Harper (Raven.Harper9@t-mobile.com) was amazing and helped me with all my concerns. I had an issue with my down payment for my preorder of the iPhone 13 Pro Max being set at $900.00 with a different agent from T-Mobile. However, with Raven’s help, she was able to adjust the error made by the previous agent and was able to correctly charge my account. In addition, Raven was able to answer all my questions, as well as suggest deals and promotions that were going on that I was unaware of. If I could give Raven Harper a 10 out of 10 stars for doing an amazing job, I would give her 20 stars. Truly someone who was able to help me all while being patient, kind, and proactive.

I did not know anywhere else to submit this. I wanted to do a shout out for Liz at the Pleasant hill Cal. store.  I had my PSIM stolen from one of my phones and the other phone stolen entirely. Liz went above and beyond to get me up rolling with the PSIM card, and had the only replacement phone in the bay area (at another location) set aside for me so I could purchase it after work.

People like Liz should the example with the T-Mobile organization. 

Over the past weekend I had the pleasure of working with Kendall L (#1204818) on two different issue I was having with my account. In the years I have been with T-Mobile I have never had a Customer Service experience like this one. She was so friendly and professional and she did what she said she was going to do!!! She called me back as promised and assured me that she would be able to resolved my issues and she did. I hope this gets back to her so she know how much I appreciate her and the awesome job she did. She deserves a free lunch or maybe a raise.

I don’t normally do this but I feel I needed to this time. Shaira aka Shy was the lovely C.S. Agent I had the pleasure of speaking with this afternoon.. She was very professional and omg CARING.. She helped provide assistance to me dealing with a bill situation and went so far as to even keep me smiling during the whole conversation. Many things were going on in the background and she was sooo understanding, even to hold then ask if things were okay. I’m very thankful to have had her as my agent. A stress free call !! I definitely appreciate you Shy !! ~DestiniW.

I just wanted to send a compliment to a great phone customer service agent.  I called the 800 # to help with some problems I had with my phone while traveling. Johnethan was very helpful and sorted it out for me. I am sorry I do not know his last name or where he was based (I am calling from Orange County CA if that helps to narrow it down).  Good customer service is sometimes hard to find, and I like to acknowledge it when I receive it.  T-Mobile, give Johnethan a raise- he is an asset to your company!!

I’ve had a stressful time dealing with receiving university financial aid and school loans on time this semester. I lost my part time job so the money from school is basically keeping me afloat. This time my money is being deposited weeks after my t-mobile payment date and days after the scheduled payment arrangement. I just knew my phone was going to be disconnected which was adding to my stress. Today I spoke with Joni, a WONDERFUL human being who works both customer service and technical service and she sorted everything out. At the end of the call a significant and palpable weight has been released from my shoulders. I don’t know her last name but I know she has a 10 month old. Anyway, I just want t-mobile to know what a great person they have working for them. Thank you Joni!!!!

The following was from Ashley in Tampa.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you today! Please rest assured that I addressed all the concerns you shared with me. Thanks for being a part of T-Mobile, America’s leader in 5G coverage - Ashley

I just want to say Ashley was amazing!! We were trying to follow up with a claim with Assurant (who is a terrible company to deal with. It took us three 8-10 hour days to handle my last claim.. and this current claim was processing for a week.). We contacted Assurant, and they kept sending us to t-Mobile. I was connected with Ashley, and during a 3 way call was disconnected. She called me immediately back. She stayed on the line for the first process with Assurant. And the gentleman said it was complete/ Ashley suggested I check the website tracker before disconnect. It was not complete, she stayed on the phone with me while we reconnected with Assurant. And together we were able to complete the transaction.. Ashley gets 5 stars and 100% would recommend. All of your employees should be like ashley.. she was the best. She saved you guys from losing a customer! Thanks Ashley! 
-Kevin Velez

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

The following was from Ashley in Tampa.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you today! Please rest assured that I addressed all the concerns you shared with me. Thanks for being a part of T-Mobile, America’s leader in 5G coverage - Ashley

I just want to say Ashley was amazing!! We were trying to follow up with a claim with Assurant (who is a terrible company to deal with. It took us three 8-10 hour days to handle my last claim.. and this current claim was processing for a week.). We contacted Assurant, and they kept sending us to t-Mobile. I was connected with Ashley, and during a 3 way call was disconnected. She called me immediately back. She stayed on the line for the first process with Assurant. And the gentleman said it was complete/ Ashley suggested I check the website tracker before disconnect. It was not complete, she stayed on the phone with me while we reconnected with Assurant. And together we were able to complete the transaction.. Ashley gets 5 stars and 100% would recommend. All of your employees should be like ashley.. she was the best. She saved you guys from losing a customer! Thanks Ashley! 
-Kevin Velez

Maybe @HeavenM can make sure Ashley from Florida can get some praise for her excellent customer service skills and for being a perfect example of what all T-Mobile's employees should aim to deliver for.every customer.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Thanks for tagging me in. I love to hear these kinds of great experiences. I will do my best to shout this from the mountaintops. 😁

I just wanted to let someone know that after three tries, I finally found someone who was able to assist me. She fixed the problem in less that 10 minutes and was very nice, knowledgable and fast. Another associate, who will remail nameless unless someone wants to know….took 30 minutes and counting (because I ended the chat) and still had no clue how to help. I got responses such as this:

Oh I just want to make it fix again so in case even if account get updated, your autopay should not move and your payment get paid on time to time.

Which, as you can tell is practically indecipherable. I was on a time frame with this issue and it should have never taken three tries and 5 total people so long to help. It was not a complicated issue. 

So kudos to mariaabigail for being awesome. 

I have had nothing but trouble with my home internet service. I finally spoke with someone in tech support named Tyson that thought that the actual line was bad and not the box. After many frustrations, I went to a tmobile store and Tyson had put a message on my account and even called the store so they knew what was going on. They did everything he suggested and I now have a working home internet box. He was so helpful and really knew what he was talking about. Thank you Tyson 😊 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Thanks for sharing your great experiences. I will pass on the kudos so these reps get all the recognition they deserve 😁

I was hoping to get a survey from t-mobile. made the switch this morning and Nicolejane was super patient and answered my millions of questions and got us all switched over and working. If there is a way to submit this I could not find it. I hope they get the credit they deserved.. it was a pleasant change from my previous experience with the other big 2 cell providers. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

I was hoping to get a survey from t-mobile. made the switch this morning and Nicolejane was super patient and answered my millions of questions and got us all switched over and working. If there is a way to submit this I could not find it. I hope they get the credit they deserved.. it was a pleasant change from my previous experience with the other big 2 cell providers. 

That is amazing feedback and we greatly appreciate it. I will pass it along so they get the proper recognition. 

I recently added my gf to my phone plan.  It was only supposed to cost me $90 a month now.  I got my next bill and it was nearly $200.  I was about to cancel the plan altogether.  Luckily I called and talked to someone named James.  Not only did he sort the problem out but he put me on a better plan that saved me more money.  I wish I could thank him more.