Customer No Service

• 30 October 2022
  • 5 replies

Badge

Contacted TM on 10/13/22, 10/19/22 and again today and have yet to be responded to.  I'm attaching screenshots of my chat log to show I was asking for clarification on my monthly bill for 4 lines, of which only one line  has hotspot added to it. Also included are TM's pricing for Magenta and Essentials. My average monthly bill is $275 with $64 of it is my handsets and $47 is insurance and taxes. This makes my four lines of service approximately $162 per month. 

I was told that I am getting the cheapest rate and that all four of my lines have the same coverages, even though they don't. Only one of my lines has hotspot, the other 3 do not. I'm getting the same rate but better features than the Essential plan because I have a retired discount is what I'm told. I asked what I needed to do to port my numbers and switch to another company and no response still. I've been with T-Mobile for nearly 10 years and have always had poor experiences with customer service, with proper charging on my bill and numerous occasions where the ball has been dropped. 

I have wasted so many hours trying to explain to T-Mobile things and getting nowhere it is beyond frustrating. You can't even get any help and when you do get somebody they don't understand your question or pass you off to another person and then you have to go through the entire explanation again every single time. They've got to have the worst customer service possible and apparently don't care about taking care of their customers in an efficient and satisfactory manner. What a joke 

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You can change your plan in you Mytmobile account but be careful because the Essential plan doesn't include taxes and other perks.

You can also do a comparison of the plan. I never deal with a csr because most likely I know more.

Badge

I already have the essential plan but TM is telling me it's the cheapest one and I'm getting discounts but I don't see it. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

What type of discounts. Usually those types of plans aren't eligible for other discounts.

I spent 1 hour and 45 minutes cancelling my free trial of their non-internet. Now I am being bounced around and the current person is in billing and doesn’t know why I was transfered to her.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Try contacting tmobile support using messenger on one of tmobile's social media platforms like Facebook or Twitter to see if they can help you they also are a higher tier of support.