Question

Cybersecurity or Fraud Reporting

• 3 January 2022
  • 5 replies

Badge

Hello, I am very disappointed with T-Mobile. There is no known or published email for reporting potential scams.  In my professional experiences and working with a diverse community of government and non governmental entities, where many companies will have an email or reporting system.  Instead, I just experienced a drawn out chat dialogue with a T-Mobile rep using my device. All I did was write about my the gist of my experience, then was advised that a form was submitted.  WTH!  I asked how do I share this scam email to them and was advised in the chat, that they will escalate.  Totally unacceptable. I want to forward the email to someone at T-Mobile to report it.  T-Mobile needs to get it together and allow us an opportunity to submit such activity.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

is it an email? text?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Try using this email.

Privacy@T‑Mobile.com 

On Line Safety

Badge

@fireguy_6364 It was an email.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

my question is why would that be on TMO though? or any carrier..their business isnt email..are you unable to report it through your email itself?

Badge

@fireguy_6364 good question. I do not expect you to understand cyber or scam incidents. But it is a national vulnerability. To mitigate such incidents is to report to vendors who are being subjected to such identity, they should know.  Similar to a person who may have their identity threatened. Or at least I would want to know.   Thank you for your response. I was hopeful someone would provide to me such a contact and someone has.