Question

Debt Collector Spam

• 2 April 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hello!

Reaching out here because I’ve got a weird / special case that no T-Mobile agent can help me with..

There’s a man named Alexander that has been fond of using my phone number as his contact number, but only on accounts that he has high unpaid balances ($600+ for tmobile, I also get hassled from law firms and other debt collectors asking for the same guy).

T-Mobile has been calling me 3-4 times a day for 3+ weeks now asking for this guy. Every time I pick up, the call gets forwarded to a regular T-Mobile agent but they have no idea what I’m talking about. They’ve put notes on my account that I have no relation to this Alexander guy, yet I’m still getting spammed with calls. 

I don’t want to change my phone number, I’ve had the same one for 15+ years. I know this guy just wants to evade his debt but I’m the one getting the harassment. Is there anything else that I can do so that T-Mobile will stop calling me all day everyday??

I appreciate any sort of help & response.

Luna

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You can try using messenger on one of Tmobiles social media platforms like Facebook or Twitter to see if the can help.

You should be able to tell them to stop calling. I had an employee who was getting calls at work and I told them to stop calling or I would report them. Calls stopped that day.