Solved

did i submit my switch to keep claim correctly?

• 21 January 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge

I just got T-mobile. I came from spectrum mobile. I joined with the switch and keep promo.

I was with spectrum for 90 days, have a iPhone 13, took screenshots of my last 3 bills and my current device payment remaining, paid it off then unlocked the phone, ordered a SIM card then transferred my number to T-Mobile.

Went to the keep and switch claim site. I entered my number in that keep and switch box not the carrier freedom claim one. I then picked spectrum, my phone model and it said something on the side about $800. It had me chose EIP or ETF. I picked EIP because I want to be payed the full amount of what was remaining on my spectrum device payment plan. I’m not sure if that’s correct? then I got to the last page and submitted my photo.

I combined my 4 pictures into one photo showing the 3 statements and my device balance before paying and unlocking it as told. However on the side it said the maximum I would get back for the offer is $650. That is incorrect as the current offer is $800 max. In my case it would be $726. I just want to ask if I did everything right? Did it say the $650 because that what it is where there isn’t a promo like there is currently for $800? was EIP the right thing to pick. I want to make sure I did what is needed to get the full amount. Also in my account it shows my phone is pink. That is incorrect and my photo will show blue. The imei number is correct though and that is what matters right? Thank you 

icon

Best answer by tmo_mike_c 21 January 2022, 17:40

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

I’d say as long as you followed the steps listed on our dedicated switch page for Spectrum customers, you should be fine. We do have escalation steps our Care team can follow if any hiccups happen, but I think you’re alright. Thanks for making the switch over! :hugging:

Badge

Ok thank you for the help. 

Where do I go to get the keep in switch?

Yeah lol mine just says not eligible after switching from Verizon and brining my device over with payment still owed.    No place to even upload that documents, which the girl in the store supposedly already did.

this is so shady.