Question

Did UPS Really lose my package...again!??

• 7 April 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge

About a year ago, I ordered an ipad and never received. I followed up with Tmobile and eventually they cancelled the order and didnt charge me. However, they said, we wont credit your account the next time as if it were my fault. Mind you, the package was never delivered or attempted to be delivered. It never made it out of the UPS warehouse. it was the first time that happened and I’ve been with tmboile for 10 years.

So this week, I order a phone for my daughter online to save $20. I should have ordered in person and paid the damn 20 dollars. The package appears to be in the warehouse for the last two days and still no delivery. I already can imagine how this is  going to do and I’m dreading it. What’s worse, I probably have to wait a few more days before anyting could be done about it. 

This is the absolute last time i order online or use UPS. Please switch to a different carrier!

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

If you think it's not going to make it to you Cancel the delivery and go, get it from a store. That way you are sure to get your device. Or go to the delivery service site and request a signature is required for delivery. This should be required anyway.