Solved

Email Receipts

• 23 March 2023
  • 7 replies

Badge

Why can’t I just get receipts emailed to me for auto-payments, like every other company does?  I need to expense my payments, and the best I can do is a screenshot of the payment history.  Now that isn’t even showing the amount.  If I can’t expense my payments, I might as well go back to ATT.  I didn’t think this would be such a problem.

icon

Best answer by gramps28 23 March 2023, 14:59

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I get a sms letting me know my payment was made.

Badge

Unfortunately, that’s not valid enough for my expense reports.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Have you checked in your Mytmobile account profile to see if there's a setting for email notifications?

Badge

Yes.  Even paperless billing does not email you the receipt.  It just sends the bill.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

If you go to your notifications in your Mytmobile account you can take a sereenshot of date paid and amount if that would work.

You also can try contacting Tmobile support using messenger on one of tmobile's social media platforms like Facebook or Twitter to see if they can help.

Badge

That’s what I have been doing.  Unfortunately, it doesn’t even show the amount paid right now.  I had to screen shot the amount billed, and then just statement that a payment was posted after that.  I’m crossing my fingers that it will be accepted. 

I don’t see why an option for email receipts are offered.  It is pretty standard business practice.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

This is what I get when I go to my account activity.