Question

email to sms

• 8 April 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge

My email to sms stopped working a couple of days ago but for only one sender. The sender checked and has no issues,  I tested sending through my personal email to my sms and it worked so I assume T mobile is blocking the sender in question.  I called Tmobile tech, they didnt see any blocks, but I dont think they dug too deep as I know I have blocked many text message senders that send junk...

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

https://www.t-mobile.com/support/plans-features/consumer-versus-non-consumer-text-messaging

start with the info in this link..if you are still having issues i have a contact in here that can point the way if needed.

Badge

fireguy,l  I checked out the link but nothing seemed to apply.  It was working a couple of days ago then suddenly stopped.  I think tmomail.net is blocking the sender.

Its because tmobile is blocking this activity on a grey channel or whatever the technicals are behind it. Their AI is deeming the messages as spam and blocking them… Come on Tmobile, fix the broken AI .. I need these text or I have to change carriers.

I rather get occasional spam messages as long as i get my much needed text