Question

Email to text not being delivered

• 6 September 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge

It has been MONTHS now and T-Mobile is intermittently blocking / not delivering emails sent to PHONENUMBER@tmomail.net.

It started with one of my alerting systems and now I cant even send from my own gmail address to my phone (set up an auto forward rule)

Anyone have success in getting them to stop blocking emails to text?

before anyone asks, no I dont have any of the blocking setting enabled

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

T-Mobile blocks all e-mail to text messages to help cut down on spam.  There are verified companies that have requested and been approved to allow their content to get through.  

Badge

That has nothing to do with it this is nothing to do with Spam because I sent myself a message to my text from my email to see if it worked no problem the problem is everybody starting to have problems text messaging to an email address and coming up as an empty message which just started after they forced us to update last week

Userlevel 1

T-Mobile blocks all e-mail to text messages to help cut down on spam.  There are verified companies that have requested and been approved to allow their content to get through.  

Did you have any info on how to get approve or any of black and white TM provided??