Question

Error 0

• 3 February 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge

I keep getting "can't send message TMobile error 0"

Does anyone know why I can't send messages? I reset my phone. I cleared the cache on the messaging app. 

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

which phone? and was it purchased from TMO, direct from the OEM or brought in from another carrier?

and is the only issue with texts or with calls as well? and how is your data?

Badge

Galaxy Fold 3

Purchased from Samsung

Only problem is with texting

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

did you by chance double check your APN settings? or try a different texting app in case its app related..they use their own texting app and its by far not unheard of for it to have issues.

I'm fairly new to T-mobike and I've had the EXACT same issue twice this week while traveling in Vietnam. I have a brand new Samsung S22 Ultra purchased from T-mobile when I started my service 2 months ago. I've been traveling out of the country for the last 6 weeks without any issue until now. ONLY my text messages are failing with ERROR 0 message. I did try using a different texting APP with the same result. Data, calls and internet work perfectly on or off wifi but, I've never been able to send a text message on wifi only with this new phone and I think that in itself is a little strange. I've checked all my settings and reset the phone and APP multiple times with no change. My text messages didn't work for 2 days and I tried all the things customer service suggested with no change as well. They thought maybe I just needed to connect to a different tower in a different area but, that didn't change anything either. Then magically it  started working again after 2 days only to stop one day working AGAIN 1 later today. FYI My GF is traveling with me and has an IPhone 13 Pro. She has not had any issues with her service or text messages! 🤬🤬🤬 Any help or advise would be greatly appreciated as I use this phone daily for personal and business messaging.