Solved

Fam Stateside Intl wMob Promo

• 15 February 2019
  • 3 replies

I have a Simple Choice plan with Fam Stateside Intl wMob Promo. When I try to change my plan to Tmobile One I see that Fam Stateside Intl wMob Promo is also added to the order. But when I called Tmobile experts most of the reps told that they cannot move that Fam Stateside Intl wMob Promo to T mobile one. I tried explaining them I have the option online. But I did not get any help. Please see below.

icon

Best answer by tmo_chris 18 February 2019, 17:57

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 4

That definitely looks like a bug on the site because I just checked and that Family promo SSI feature is not compatible with T-Mobile One. Changing to the T-Mobile One plan will drop that feature and we would not be able to add it back as it is a Grandfathered feature. I will alert our web support teams to this issue.

I have the same plan with 2 lines and one of the best and my most used features. i wanted to add 3 more lines and pay the $5 per line.  However,  Now, in order to upgrade to  iPhone11 i have to switch to Mangenta plan if  I want the promotion and Magenta does not allow the shared plan and it becomes $75 for 5 lines and this point it does not make any sense.  I understand that the offerings are made "better" to  improve margins - but a family plan that would have costed $10 becomes $75 it makes no sense to add that feature. If it went from $10 flat to $10 per line but a cap would have been understandable.  ( Even magenta plus that costs $120 for 2 lines becomes $170 for 4 and not 240!!!  It is sad.  At this point makes no sense to add this feature. it may be cheaper to subscribe to vonage and use the app on the phone.

I can confirm THERE ALOT OF BUGS ON YOUR SITES

i TOO HAVE FAMILY - BEEN WITH T-BOBILE 17 YRS & AM READY TO GO