Former Sprint customer. Can't log into t-mobile account

• 21 May 2023
  • 6 replies

Badge

Former Sprint customer. Now directs me to T-mobile. Try to sign in, can’t. It asks if I am a business customer or digits customer

6 replies

Badge +1

I have issues.. I get routed from Tmobile to Spring/Tmobile and cannot get in.. says my account closed

• Sorry your account is closed not allowed this operation

But I can use the App but want website access on computer for bills, etc.

Badge

Same here. I've filled 3 tickets with tech support since April. They act like they have no idea what you're talking about. The app is useless to former Sprint customers. You can't log in to manage. 🤷🏾

I have issues too.. I get routed from Tmobile to Spring/Tmobile and cannot get in.. Anyone know how to solve this one?

Badge

It's the log in... User name vs email. Sprint used a user name and let you move over to T-Mobile with that user name. But once they switched off Sprint, T-Mobile required the user name to be your email. Try one vs the other, but you may have to reset the password. Pay attention to any auto fill items. 

Badge

so frustrating! I’ve sign up moved over to TMobile and it still won’t let me sign in with email or user ID. When I actually us the email address I had with Sprint the 4 digits sent to make sure you are who you are is sent to an dang number that is not mine. the last four digits it shows IS NOT MY NUMBER and I can’t seem to make them understand this. WHY can’t I just set up my account and take care of business? Makes me just want to close my account and go else where. 

Badge

I understand the frustration. Here's what I found out on my own. 

The previous user name with Sprint is no longer your sign in. So pay close attention and not let the autofill do it. You will now have to use your FULL email address as your USERNAME. Then the password will probably need to be reset if you're not sure. But CS and tech won't grasp to tell you this. Good luck.