Fraudulent activity on my account, empty promises from Rep's, and no resolution so far.

• 4 October 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Someone activated a sim card on my account and made calls originating from Jordan outgoing to different countries in that region.  I am in the US and I only have one activated phone.  This had to be a Tmobile employee because who else would have access to my account?  I have called customer service several times and I am getting empty promises and lies from the Tmobile Rep’s.  I was told that a Fraud Claim was filed on my behalf and that was a lie.  I was also told by another rep that I would receive a call back from a manager to help me rectify the situation and that was also a lie.  T mobile needs to do better!  

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Did you get a rext letting you know another line was activated on your account? You can go into your mytmobile account and shut the line off.

Userlevel 1
Badge

When I started service 5 years ago, a representative told me that I would have a lower bill if I had 5 lines because I was getting like $5 off for each line that I had auto pay set up with.  He assured me that I did not have to use the line and that I could just activate that line later down the line if I wanted to.  Well it looks like someone else activated it and attached a phone to it.  I did not get a text message about the new line.  I am currently on the line waiting to speak with a manager.  I have been on hold for an hour and 30 mins with several bouts of dead silence then hearing music again, they keep you uncertain as to whether or not they are still on the line.  The rep checked in about 20 mins ago and said “ok a manger is on the line now” and a manager still hasn’t came to the line.  This service is pure trash! 

Hey what city are you in? There is a former rep in the city im currently in who is from Jordan and has been using our accounts too..usually sending fake texts and harssment type things.