Question

Go5G Plus 55 and $830 Trade In

• 10 July 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge

We’re on Magenta Max 55+ and want to switch over to Go5G Plus 55. Does Plus 55 qualify for the $830 Trade In allowance when getting an iPhone 14?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

I love that you are planning ahead and making sure things work before just signing up. I did the exact same thing! Yes the Go5G Plus 55 qualifies for the Apple: $830 Off with Trade on Go5G Plus offer that we have going on right now. I can double check that the phone you are trading in qualifies for that also or you can see those details by viewing the offer where it pops up in the shopping section of our website. 

Is this still active?

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Is this still active?

Hey there @thegdub That specific offer is no longer active, but there are many more offers that you can check out on our website. When shopping for devices, you will notice the deals tag about the different phones. When you select that tab, you can learn about the different offers that phone is eligible for right now. 

I still see the $830 trade in offer on the site when I select trade in… so it is still active.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

If you see the offer while shopping online, then it is active and you are good to go :) The shop website always has the most up to date offer information posted.