Question

help

• 11 June 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

i need to get my call logs for the past three years but am having trouble since sprint merged with t-mobile. any advice?

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Visit your local T-Mobile store to see if they can print them off for you.  Your online account does not store that far back.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Being able to see those call logs can be extremely useful in many different situations. The call logs are saved on the detailed bills. I am assuming that you bring up the merger because you were a Sprint customer that was migrated over to T-Mobile. When that happened all of the information should have been transferred over and you should be able to see up to 18 months on my.T-Mobile.com. If you can see them, then you can print them out. If you can’t see them and for the bills prior to the 18 months, you will need to reach out to our customer support team to have those reprints mailed to you. I highly suggest that you print out as many as you can from the website because that is free. Bill reprints done through customer support have a $5 charge per bill. That can stack up pretty quickly.