Question

Hold Music

• 24 September 2021
  • 7 replies

Badge

Why is the hold music so loud and irritating??  Can you please turn the volume down at the least??

7 replies

The frequency tmobile for “on hold” caused me to get nauseated... Its been 20 mins and counting. I feel dizzy light-headed shaky and nauseous. WTH is up with that? Why would you do that to your customers? Terrible PLEASE FIX THAT!

The hold music is ear-damaging. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

I don't have any complaints with the hold music.  A wider variety or the option for a specific type of hold must would be nice though.  I almost always opt for the callback though. 

The hold “music” is infuriating. It’s the most godawful manufactured noise that a clothing store for 15 year olds might play. It’s the kind of thing that’s only good to make dogs howl.

I truly believe this is a hostile act performed to make people drop off the phone.

Yes I agree withyou, you are totaly reason :) :)

The hold “music” is infuriating. It’s the most godawful manufactured noise that a clothing store for 15 year olds might play. It’s the kind of thing that’s only good to make dogs howl.

I truly believe this is a hostile act performed to make people drop off the phone.

Badge

Yes, that’s what I currently do.  It’s just beyond irritating.  I also report it to the customer service agent each time in hopes that eventually if enough complaints are logged they’ll do something about it. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

You could put your phone on Speaker and turn down the volume until someone picks up or request a call back instead of waiting on hold.