Horrible Application

• 19 June 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge

It's absolutely unacceptable that a company with MILLIONS of customers is incapable of creating an app that actually works. I've seen thousands of complaints online about the Tmobile app and how it just doesn't work, it's worthless! And these complaints started years ago, and I just now confirmed the complaints are STILL 100% valid. The APP STILL DOESNT WORK!! How has someone not been fired for this?!? How can a company actually allow something this significant to just be ignored?!?

Anyway, I just signed up for Tmobile 2 weeks ago. I brought my lines to Tmobile, bought new phones/equipment/internet access, etc from Xfinity. Honestly, the phone service here in SF has not been that impressive. So I'm thinking if a company as big as Tmobile is too incompetent to fix something as simple as an app (or they just don't give a damn about American customers), there's NO WAY I'm staying with em. If they don't do something about this app by the end of June, I'm taking everything back to Xfinity. Atleast they have apps that actually work (several of them in fact). 

2 replies

Badge

I can't even get the app to uninstall as customer service has suggested I do. The 10 or 15 times I've tried to open the app, I get this every single time!

I have 4 lines and 5G internet and have no issues with anything from T-Mobile. No app issues, no internet issues, nothing. Our phones work great. Their customer service is great. Their plan options and add-ons are wonderful.  I am sorry that you are unhappy with their service. In my 1 year+ of service, I have never experienced issues like that. 😞