Horrible Customer Service Experience

• 15 February 2024
  • 0 replies

Badge

Been with T-Mobile for 19 years, never a late payment and outside of calling to upgrade phones or do so in a store a couple times, never call for help with anything.  I recently got an upgrade to an Iphone 15 Pro Max and while doing so over the phone I asked the rep if the $225 bill credit would be applied to my device directly and she assured me that it would be.  Fast forward to when I get the phone and my trade in is received, it shows up as a bill credit on my balance - not my device.

I figure no problem I call customer service and ask for help they assure me that it will be handled and apologize for the trouble.  I wait and notice it doesn’t get updated and eventually I’m calling once per week to ask for status even when I’m being assured that it’s going to be handled and applied to my device as they said it would.  Finally today, I called again for help because I noticed it still wasn’t applied.

I got a rep named Zaria (ID Number 9992511365) based in the Albuquerque branch of T-Mobile who told me I should have read what I signed because I only get it applied to my device if I do it in person.  I said I asked this exact question and they told me it would be and not to worry.  She says “Read what you sign!”.  I’m not that guy usually but I asked to speak to her supervisor and got a guy named Greg - nice enough guy who gave me a $40 bill credit for my trouble which averages out to $10 an hour for the time I’ve wasted on this.

Greg assured me that Zaria would be looked into and she needs to be.  I requested that the call be listened to and evaluated and will place complaints here, BBB, google and anywhere else I can.  No one deserves to be disrespected like this rep did to me.  Her treatment of a 19 year customer was horrible and it will be the reason I end up cancelling T-Mobile when I pay this device off.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!