horrible network to be with

• 5 February 2024
  • 0 replies

Badge

Mada a huge mistake moving from ATT. From day 1 not happy with how my porting started and the false promotion they promised. 

My honest recommendation to AT T users please do not switch from ATT, if your are switching please don't come to TMobile because of the below reasons.

1. Poor network coverage. They say we support wifi calling , when you are at work you don't have a wifi network and my office is in NYC and I have only 1 point signal. I never had this issue with ATT 

2. promotions what ever they have won't continue even for a week. The promotions whatever they offered me during the sales got expired before I activated all my numbers. I had to wait couple of days to get my phone unlocked from  ATT by then they said your promotions is expired and I am no more eligible for the promotional offer signed up. More over the promotions is eligible only if we activate all number in your account I order to get all lines. 

3. We are 5 in the plan the promotions said free phones on all lines when we added free phones we neee asked to pay  800 for the 5th and said this gets credited month on month. Which was not explained by the sales person in the store. We have 5 lines what will the other members think about me when I say this offer no more exists. I am adding them to my line by saying the promotional benefits. What kind trust will I have.my name gets spoiled because of this 

4. Porting and activation my line was not activated for 24 hrs after porting happened. I did not realize the phone wasn't activated until next day. I had to call them to activate Mt number wherein I had to wait 40 mins on call to get connected 

Overall I'm with wrong hands and no more I will refer or recommend my friends and family to T mobile.  After 2 yrs I will switch back to ATT.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!