Solved

How can I block ALL text messages sent from EMAIL ADDRESSES?

• 16 January 2020
  • 73 replies

Show first post

73 replies

Getting the exact same Messages. Has anyone solved this?? Driving me insane!

I’m getting them and it awful.  Sometime they come in batch of 5 or 6 messages.  I’ve text to 7726 to report the spam many times but they keep coming.  It’s always from the same domain extension variations ie ...@student-topica.edu.vn, or ...@hanu.edu.vn

Me too.  I got several today but I have been getting them all week.

I am having the same problem and getting the same messages it annoying.  I turned on block tmomail.net and I still received them.  I don’t know what else to do, I keep deleting them and they keep coming.

I’m having the same issue.

I blocked tmomail.net email and I’m still getting the spam sms

They are coming from email addresses - i’ve attached the latest one as a screenshot

I’m getting these exact messages too….I turned on block tmomail.net and I still received one of these messages this morning….the only thing I can think of doing is turning on Block Instant Messages sent via SMS but I’m hesitant because I have an IPhone so I’m guessing android users can’t text me. 

also lol how do i change my username?

I’m having the same issue.

I blocked tmomail.net email and I’m still getting the spam sms

They are coming from email addresses - i’ve attached the latest one as a screenshot

I’ve been having this same issue. I already updated my block settings for the tmomail.net email and the spam keeps coming. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

Awesome! Did the emails stop?

Userlevel 2

I blocked messages like suggested

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Ian left some awesome steps in the link he posted. Please take a look and let us know if that helps. Thanks.

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

Hmmm, there's a few different ways these emails could be coming in, so I think we should try ruling some out. They could be going to [Your Phone Number]@tmomail.net, so let's turn that off. Could you change your Message Blocking settings on My T-Mobile so they Block TMOmail.net email? That will help us isolate where they're coming from.

Userlevel 2

Its different email addresses and messages, but all are saying that I won

something, or I have an opportunity, or look what I found, typical spam.

The addresses are random, like spam emails. Random numbers and letters

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Sorry, for some reason it's not showing up on the site here. If it's going to your personal email. Are the emails coming from an address that looks like a personal email? Also, is it the same address and message every time?

Userlevel 2

I have attached the screenshots of the messages. Again.

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

I don't see they screenshots you posted. Can you try again? We'll try coming up with something that'll help.

Userlevel 2

I can't block it because it is an email address. Here are screen shots of 3

different spam text messages that I have received from email addresses.

On Fri, Jan 24, 2020, 11:35 AM marcus black <********************@gmail.com>

Userlevel 2

This is one of the messages it is an email. Not a number. And not a Tmobile

customer. It is spam.

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Did you still need some help with this? If so, please let us know if this is coming from a 3 or 4 digit number and if your phone@tmomail.net shows as the recipient.

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hmm, and these messages don't also have a short code tied to it? Like one with 3 or 4 digits? Does it show your phone number @tmomail.net as the recipient?

Userlevel 2

This is one.

Userlevel 2

They are different email addresses that are coming to my text message inbox

as text messages, they are from people I don't know and they are spam

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Are they coming from the same address? Also do they show up in your text message inbox with the same short code tied to it?