Solved

How can I cancel a payment I just made?

• 21 January 2017
  • 5 replies

Accidentally made double payments. How can I cancel a payment just made?

icon

Best answer by tmo_chris 21 January 2017, 19:24

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 4

Hey there 😊 If these payments were for the exact same amount within a 24 hour period, our system will actually automatically decline the second payment. If they were for slightly different amounts, you can Contact Us and we can issue a payment refund as long as it does not put the account past due.

I had had a payment arrangement set to pay 138 when i went to pay i selected pay and it paided my full bill of 315 which i can afford this is a financial hardship for me how can i cancel the payment or just pay my schedule payment im in tears because i cant afford for that money to be gone im a single mother and i need groceries not sure what to do .

Userlevel 4

Hey @magenta5524257 

I am not sure what happened here 😥 If you had the payment arrangement set up for the $138, it should have only taken the $138. Please call us when you have a moment so our over the phone folks can take a look at what happened and if there is anything that can be done.

I made a mistake and paid the whole bill of my card how do i cancel ??  please help i  just wanted to pay what was due.

Hi my name is saralina dogan n I want to cancel my payment