• 9 replies

how do i change the billing address in this website. looks complicated

icon

Best answer by syaoran 23 September 2019, 13:55

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

You could call Customer Care and have them update it for you.  If you use WiFi Calling, they can also update your E911 address as well.

I noticed that under my profile → billing and payments → billing address there appears to be a means to update my billing address.  However, every time I click to save, the address just shows as the original address again.  Is it not possible to do this update via the Internet?

Okay, ironically, this seems to only work if the address is entered in all CAPITALS.  Then I was able to save it and see it take effect.

I want to change my address

I WANT TO CHANGE ADDRESS 

I want to change  my   address  from  ...   and  need  a  receipt of my  payment in my email    with  my  new  address. thank  you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I want to change  my   address  from ...  and  need  a  receipt of my  payment in my email    with  my  new  address. thank  you.

This is a user to user forum with some Tmobile moderation. You’re either need to go to your MyTmobile account if you have a post paid plan or call Tmobile or go to a store.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@reynold1964  and @adrianaescobar  stop posting your personal info..the site here is fully public..so everyone and their mom now know where both of you live..

Badge

I have the same issue. It says change was successful, but it never changes. Customer service tried and could not change it either. They entered a ticket for it and suggested to try again next day. 
I tried with all caps but it still did not take.