Question

How to add new fields to REVVL V+ 5G contacts

• 18 March 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge

I have found out how to add contacts to my phone.  I would like to add more information than shows up on the contact screen.  I’ve been told that I can’t add the fields to the SIMS memory.  How do I go about adding fields to my contacts?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

what exactly are you trying to add?

its an Android phone so i would think they would all be roughly the same..pulling up a random contact in my phone i can add mobile number, home number, work number, custom, email and groups (if you want to keep family listed in one specific group, fellow employees etc)

are you able to post a screen shot of the options its giving you/not giving you? try doing it in a fully new list so youre not posting anyones personal info. might help to see what you are seeing. cant remember off the top of my head of any of the main posters that assist in here that has this phone.

Badge

Thank  you for your quick reply - fireguy_6364.  I have not learned yet how to send screen shots, so that will have to wait.  When I go to my contact list, all it ask for is the name and phone number.  Then there is another line that says :more fields.  At the top of that screen, is a comment Saving to T-Mobile.  When I do touch on More Fields, nothing happens.  I went to a T-mobile store and asked for help.   They were helpful and set the contact list up showing the extra fields.  I was able to go to the last item “notes” and entered my extra information.  They did it so fast, that I couldn’t keep up.  I seem to remember they said the extra fields couldn’t be saved to the SIM card, it had to be stored on the phone.  I just have not been able to find out how to get to the phone memory.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

the sim card only tells the phone whos network its supposed to be working on..it doesnt save any phone data.. are you trying to save them as new or are you going into for example your call history or through a text and trying to save their number that way?