Solved

How to reach the executive Escalations Department?

• 3 July 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge

T-Mobile Dropped the ball.  I called in 2 weeks ago to report the death of my little brother, I was told that they needed to fill out a form and send this over to their offline department for a schedule call back on July 1st.  They informed me that no further charges would happen as well.  Well nobody called on July 1st, In addition his bank account was charged too.  When I just called back I am told that they need to start the entire process over again and now I will not receive another call back until July 13th.  This is unacceptable.  It is already a  difficult situation to go through dealing with a death of your sibling but then to have to fight with his cellular company because you followed all the proper steps and it was them that dropped the ball is absurd. 

icon

Best answer by gramps28 3 July 2023, 21:07

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Did you give them all the information in the link below.

Tmobile will probably need to verify so a copy of the obituary or death certificate should help.

https://www.t-mobile.com/support/account/cancel-an-account-of-a-deceased-family-member

The thread is over 3 months old @fireguy_6364 , I would certainly hope the OPs issue has been resolved by now. Though knowing how Scam-Mobile handles issues, probably not. It looks like issues on here are not handled much better...

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

seeing as how they didnt pop back in and say it didnt work im going to go out on a limb and say it was resolved..

most cant wait to jump back in here and give a piece of their mind when it didnt work.