Question

I can't download my bill

• 5 September 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

I've never been able to download a bill. I've tried everything to clearing the cache, and using different browsers. I downloaded the app, and still can't download my bill from the app. I contacted support in an active chat back on July 24, with no help, so I reached out to them again today. They said they will contact me via e-mail, so we shall see. I'm really tempted to switch back to Verizon, who I had service with for over 15 years with no issues, other than higher prices. 🙄

This is an UNRESOLVED issue, but is marked as Resolved on this site.

1 reply

Even i have been facing the same issue. I have reported it to t-mobile customer service 4 times as of now i believe, but no resolution yet. This issue has been lying there for more than 40 days as of today i believe, but it’s not yet resolved. Every time i call t-mobile customer service, they say they have escalated the issue but no ETA on the resolution 🤔 Which is strange..🤔.

Every time i call customer service, they say i am mailing the statements, but i didn’t receive them yet??

After trying many times calling customer service and spending hours with them on call without no firm response or resolution on the issue, i got frustrated and left asking about it. But i feel, t-mobile being such a big service provider, not resolving the issues in-time is unacceptable.