Solved

I have a Problem in wifi call

Badge

hello

I'm in Egypt now and before i leave USA i changed my line plan 10$ every month and I activated the Wi-Fi calling in my iPhone to receive message and call from my friends in USA while i in Egypt but its doesn't work please i need help 

icon

Best answer by syaoran 11 May 2024, 11:41

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Are you connecting to WiFi that allows WiFi Calling to work?  Some WiFi networks block the necessary ports for WiFi Calling to work.  The WiFi network also has to be fast enough in up and down speeds to maintain a call for WiFi Calling to work.  Do you have WiFi Calling enabled on your device?

Badge

Are you connecting to WiFi that allows WiFi Calling to work?  Some WiFi networks block the necessary ports for WiFi Calling to work.  The WiFi network also has to be fast enough in up and down speeds to maintain a call for WiFi Calling to work.  Do you have WiFi Calling enabled on your device?

Yes i connecting to WiFi that allows WiFi Calling to work and this was already working before .

i need to receive message . 

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Does the $10 a month plan cover the amount of texts and calls you are using?  Have you checked to make sure you haven't exceeded the allowance of your prepaid plan?  Calls and texts over WiFi coins the same as calls and texts on network when in the US.  You might need to top up your plan.

Badge

Does the $10 a month plan cover the amount of texts and calls you are using?  Have you checked to make sure you haven't exceeded the allowance of your prepaid plan?  Calls and texts over WiFi coins the same as calls and texts on network when in the US.  You might need to top up your plan.

I'm not sure the plan $10 cover my texts or not i was think its unlimited message and call 

maybe i need to change my plan to 15$ every month but i don't know how to change my plan While I am in Egypt now

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

You should still be able to access your prepaid account online while abroad.  Check and make sure that the plan you are selecting has all of what you will need before switching to it.

Badge

You should still be able to access your prepaid account online while abroad.  Check and make sure that the plan you are selecting has all of what you will need before switching to it.

I have no able access to my account because when i try to sign in my account it send code to my phone number for use it be access my account but i cant receive the code because the line is not work

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

That code should come in regardless unless you are on a plan where you are billed for incing texts.  You can always try reaching out to T-Mobile through Facebook or Twitter via DM to see if they can make sure you get the text and tell you what plan you would need to still get incoming texts and calls over WiFi without having to worry about funds running out other than your plan renewal every month.  AutoPay would help a lot in this situation.