Solved

i have been a customer for at least six months and i have never been late paying a bill

Badge

today you sent me a letter telling me that my credit is bad, you have really good internet service and it is a better deal then att and cox communications but your billing policies are really pathetic. i do not like the prejudice that you are using to judge me as a good customer or not. the music you play when you put people on hold is just plain nuts

icon

Best answer by gramps28 6 July 2022, 00:23

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

What’s your credit score? Are you prepaid or postpaid? 

Badge

i am home internet and do you really think i am going to tell this whole forum what my credit score is that seems kind of whacked, i do think there was a mis understanding here, i have had home internet for at least six months and i have never been late with a  payment but i might have gone online and tried to finance a phone with best buy from t mobile and that might be why i got this nasty letter which does not say you are cancelling my service but seems to imply such.

this has been a night mare from day one, they got my g mail wrong and my pin number wrong and it took three months to resolve those problems. i was not able to access billing online until last month month five. i feel like  you all should be paying me for beta testing this internet for the home

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

That would be why you received that letter if you got turned down for the financing of the phone.

By law they have to send you a form letter explaining why you were turned down.

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

We are all customers with a dabble of reps marked as such which don’t have account access to see why.

Can you share that letter?  You can remove any identifiers. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

That would be why you received that letter if you got turned down for the financing of the phone.

By law they have to send you a form letter explaining why you were turned down.

That’s what I was thinking.  I just wanted to see if it’s that generic letter for all Credit Checks.

Badge

i dont feel like scanning the letter right now but i might eventually because this really triggered me big time today

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Have you ever been turned down for a credit card? It’s the same generic letter telling you to check your once a  year free credit score.

Badge

just as a side note i was chatting with the fine folks at google and I used the word “duh” and they almost cancelled the chat session because i used a rude world. this whole tech thing is really changing so fast, back in my day as being a customer service rep working in a mall you just h ad to let people explode until they got to the point where you had to call mall security and that only happened to me once in two years. these days customer service reps have it really easy if the whole world is required to be nice even when it is not the customer’s mistake

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

T-Mobile doesn’t make credit scores.  Also even if you made 6 months of timely payments doesn’t mean you credit score is good and what not.  It’s all based often on Vantage 3 which a 3rd party controls like Experian. If it’s one of those generic canned letters then it’s required by the FCA after every hard credit check.

Badge

ok tid bits and gramps thanks for filling me in on all of this