Question

I just had a terrible 6 week long experience and no one seems to care. How do I get in touch with someone that needs to know?

• 27 January 2023
  • 6 replies

Badge

It has taken 6 weeks for T Mobile to get a working gateway in my hand.   The service and support have been horrible.  I have been given dishonest statements and a promise or commitment now means nothing as nothing ever happens.   

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Have you tried contacting Tmobile support using messenger on one of tmobile's social media platforms like Facebook or Twitter to see if they can help you they also are a higher tier of support.

Badge

I did, through Facebook.   All I got back was a complete history of the issues with nothing more.   Stuff I already knew.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

mind posting the issue you were/are running into?

Badge

Not sure what you are saying but all I am looking for is access to someone other than an expert.   I just want to share my horrible experience in hopes that maybe someone will hear it and clean things up.  I am happy with the cell/internet service, it’s the customer service that is really bad.

Which gateway?  I have the Nokia and it constantly drops. I am on my second one and the first took numerous calls where I was told a tower is down causing congestion. Got a new one and it worked good for the first 3 months. Same problems are occurring. My next call to tech support is to state the problems and give them a recommendation of sending another gateway that is not Nokia. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Not sure what you are saying but all I am looking for is access to someone other than an expert.   I just want to share my horrible experience in hopes that maybe someone will hear it and clean things up.  I am happy with the cell/internet service, it’s the customer service that is really bad.

read the signature under my post. those are basically the only methods of contacting TMO and having anything get taken care of.