Question

IN NEED OF COMMUNICATION WITH A CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPERVISOR

• 20 July 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge

DEAR tmobile long-time customer retention service supervisor,

I have been with tmobile since 2006 and its only this time that I've never felt so stolen from ever, my blood sucked up dry by all this unwelcome, unauthorized, exhorbitant charges I've put up with for a couple years now. if you have people in your company hired to retain customers, please have them contact me and explain why I should not cancel my service and just move to a competitor. I need someone with enough power and clout to make decisions upon hearing my demands and make a difference in my account. I don't want any overseas person to call me. they have no clue what goes on here.

sincerely fed up with this company,

Ryan L

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

This is a public and primarily peer help forum for customers.  There is very little T-Mobile presence here and no one with access to your account.  Please remove your personal information from your post and consider reaching out to the T-Force Team via Facebook or Twitter to see if they can offer you something to reward your loyalty.

Badge

Will u help me and get one of them people to reach out and resolve my issue. Coz u clearly can’t. Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

no one in here can assist. unfortunately your only options at this time are calling in or by using one of the social media options posted above.