Question

Infinite Login Loop Bug APP

• 9 July 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

T-Mobile tech support and T-Force is baffled. Tried on three different phones and I get this infinite loop when trying to login to the T-Mobile app. 

We tried EVERYTHING including factory resetting 3 devices. 

Does anyone know how to fix this?

This won’t stop until I force close the app. I’ve let it sit for about an hour doing this on all three phones, and it never stops. I cannot login to the T-Mobile app on any phone. 

Tried on the following 

Iphone 14 pro max

IPhone 13 Pro Max

IPhone X

Even Tried an Android

This is the T-Mobile (app.) Logging in through any web browser works fine. Any troubleshooting method you can think of, I’ve probably already done; three times at least. This can’t be an issue on my end right? Especially since it’s happening on 3 different devices. 

My mother was able to login to her T-Mobile account with the T-Mobile app on all three iPhones we’ve tested. It’s only my account that gets this loopy bug  

Other people can login to their T-Mobile app just fine, so it seems like some sort of issue on their backend with my account. Why it works on a web browser without issue is baffling. I’m spoiled to apps! Lol 😂 I know I can just use a browser, but I want my app to work 😢 

Video of the login loop below. This happens immediately following me inputting my username and password. It continues infinitely until I force close the app.

Login Loop Bug Link

1 reply

I have a similar issue but I bounce right back to the main log in screen.  No error message is shown.  I am on android.  I tried the T Mobile App and the web browser on my laptop.  Same thing.  What gives?  Anyone?