Question

Ipad/Apple pencil not delivered

• 31 March 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge

Has anyone had UPS mark your package as delivered but they never delivered it? I ordered my son a new iPad and Apple Pencil for his birthday this Saturday. I got an alert saying it would be delivered today so I stayed home because I thought I needed to be home to sign for it. 3:42 I get an email saying it was delivered to my front door. So I walk out my front door and nothing is there I walk around my neighborhood to see if he left it somewhere else, nope I don’t see it anywhere. I checked my ring camera and nobody made a delivery to my place today. This is very frustrating, I called T-Mobile the rep told me to call UPS. I tried getting a hold of a real person which seems next to impossible so I tried to file a claim but it says unavailable. 

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Has anyone had UPS mark your package as delivered but they never delivered it? 3:42 I get an email saying it was delivered to my front door. So I walk out my front door and nothing is there ... I called T-Mobile the rep told me to call UPS.

Very common situation, either stolen or misdelivered.  Blame game between T-Mobile and UPS, rarely resolved.

Email says it was delivered. It was not actually delivered. Getting the runaround from the sites. T-moblie tells me to contact UPS. UPS tells me to contact T-Mobile. Neither have given me solid help or information.