Question

Is anyone else experiencing a login loop issue when signing in?

Badge

I’ve been trying to log in to view my account from home using Chrome and Edge, at work with Chrome and Edge, and also on the T-Mobile app.  It seems every time I try to log in, it loops back to the login screen.

I’ve only tried logging in the last 3 days, but haven’t really been successful yet.  Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

4 replies

I’m having the same issue and it’s been going on for a few months now.  I switched from Chrome to Edge and now it’s happening in Edge.

Been going through this since February.  All it does over and over is I enter my phone number half the time it’ll say not recognized or put in a legitimate phone number I need to email says the same thing half the time no matter what I put in then it says I need to receive a text, which is the code I have never once to this day have gotten t that code.it goes right back to let’s see who you really are or something along those lines and once again it will take my info, or I change a password whatever it takes  me right back to that only option of getting an SMS code which, like I said, I never get it frustrating as hell. I am so sick of it . 

The problem seems like an easy fix.  Identify the bug in the code and eliminate it or write a new blurb of code.  Why does it have to be so hard.  I have been experiencing the same as listed above.  I thought it was only me.  Nope.  Nice to know I have company.  I think!

+1 … this has been going on for months.

Kinda crazy that t-mobile can’t operate a website with a functioning login system. I have to try a few different computers each month until one of them will successfully login. We use phones often enough for 2-factor auth on other websites that I’m a bit concerned about the security of t-mobile as a company, and I’m wondering if I should change providers.