Solved

Is this shipping date normal?

• 15 February 2019
  • 4 replies

So recently placed an order for iphone x on 2/13 10pm (wed) and i paid for next day shipping. According to the website up all the way to the edoc signature, it would ship between when I complete documents (which was today) to about 2/19. But when I checked order status, it said it was backordered up to 3/14 to 3/28. Umm ?? If that is the case, I should had just retracted the next day shipping if I had known it was going to be backordered all the way to March ?? I didn't pay $12 for it to end up being shipped in March if every single page up to it said I would get it next week. Unless this is normal or something.

icon

Best answer by skymorena 15 February 2019, 13:27

View original

4 replies

It'll be shipped out to you overnight once the device becomes available but according to what it says "backordered", the device wouldn't be on stock until 3/14-3/28.

If I had known that, I wouldn't had bothered ordering that device ... does the website glitch? Everything online says everything is in stock and even the store near me is stocked up. The edoc / signature even claims it will be ready to be shipped by 2/19 and then suddenly now it says backordered when I checked order status. If that was the case, they should had said so in the very first place and not waste my money on this delay. They shouldn't trick people into thinking the item is available when it's not. I guess lesson learned is to never shop online again.

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

My apologies for any confusion we've caused. If a device is on backorder, it'll ship once it's in stock. It's hard exactly what happened but the phone will ship once it's in stock.

I placed an order on 10/7 they told me it would ship between the 7th and the 10th then they pushed it back to between the 8th and 11th and now its pushed back again from 10/11 to 10/14 . My husband has been without a phone for a week now and needs it for work. I paid the extra for next day shipping.  So frustrating