Keep and Switch Fraud

Show first post

54 replies

Userlevel 1

T-Mobile Keep & Switch is nothing but a FRAUD. I went to the Tmobile store with a friend and regrettably decided to switch from Verizon to Tmobile upon hearing about the keep and switch promotion. I paid over $1200/final bill to get out of the contract with Verizon with the FALSE promise that Tmobile would reimburse a portion of it. It's been almost 5months and I still have not received the $832 rebate. I have uploaded and emailed documents over 5times and told by customer service that everything is good, only to call back wks after to be told that the submission was denied and I have to wait another 15-30days!! SCAM!!!  Customer Service is very poor, no one follows up!  Would not recommend anyone to Tmobile! 

Userlevel 1

We are having the same trouble. Advertising when coming to T Mobile was just to take a screenshot and reimbursement is easy. NOT AT ALL! I have had our case (4 phones!) escalated only to keep being told what I’ve submitted is not adequate. I sent 3 pages of a pdf of my final bill from Verizon, which I’ve had to pay out of my own pocket, twice now - that after sending multiple screenshots of our payoff amounts. Each time it’s another 10 days before I get a response. What is the solution? I wish I’d never switched now.

Userlevel 3
Badge

We still have not received keep and switch reimbursement for our AT&T iPhone 12 Pro Max. Every time it’s supposed to complete for reimbursement T-Mobile wants us to resend documents to start over. T-Mobile had us pay off the phone then switch without fulfilling its advertising of paying for the iPhone balance. All documents have been submitted 3 times. A complete deceptive trade practice.

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

what part of the program have they not followed through on. kind of hard to give any help if we are unaware of what was not completed.