Question

line plans with promotion

• 2 October 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge

I got a free galaxy 2 watch with the addition of a line.  I lost the watch.  several months later I got the Galaxy four watch.. the same deal.  I found the watch 2.  I had almost $60 and six months left on the plan left on the watch to pay.. so I paid off the watch thinking I fulfilled my obligation and would cancel the line.  When I called to cancel the line they said I would lose my promotion.  But what does that mean?  I already paid off the phone?  Did I just throw away almost 60.00 for nothing?  What am I getting for my 60.00?  I'm still paying 10.00 a month for the next six months for a phone line on the watch 2.  I would like to also say that  I can’t use the watch 2 or four because neither will stay charged for longer than 6 hours.  This is so frustrating.  So I am paying $20.00 a month for two watches that dont work.  BAD TMOBILE

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

I got the iPhone 13 Pro by adding a line for free. So for the next 24 months I would need that line active.  I can pay off the 13 Pro and keep the credits as long as the line is active.  My bill will now be $30 cheaper for the next 24 months.  If I canceled that line I would lose those credits.

Without knowing the promotion you took as we can’t see your plan and what you agreed to.

If you got the watches for free and had credits and you don’t mind losing those credits since you paid off the watches then that’s up to you.  I don’t see how T-Mobile is bad for saying it...

Badge

I thought I was paying off the rest of the time.  If not.. then give me back the 60.00 and we can ride out the time.. put my money on something else.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

This is basically a user to user forum with some tmobile moderation that don't have account access so if you want to get a refund you're going to need to go to call or contact Tmobile support using messenger on one of tmobile's social media platforms like Facebook or Twitter.