Solved

Linking T-Mobile Money Account Through Plaid Service

Show first post

33 replies

Hello folks, its finally on Plaid.

I just tried and it won’t work for me, do we use our phone number or email for the username? 

Whatever way you login into the money account. I used email.

What does it come up as

Hello folks, its finally on Plaid.

I just tried and it won’t work for me, do we use our phone number or email for the username? 

Whatever way you login into the money account. I used email.

What does it come up as

T-Mobile money. Do a search and type “t-” You need to put in the dash for it to find it.

Searching with “t-” didn’t work for me, however, searching for “money” and scrolling down a bit I found it.

Has anyone had success using Plaid with T-Mobile Money recently? I can find the institute (see last comment), but once I sign in and everything, it doesn’t actually connect correctly.

Has anyone had success using Plaid with T-Mobile Money recently? I can find the institute (see last comment), but once I sign in and everything, it doesn’t actually connect correctly.

Yes. I used that method and connected T-Mobile money to SoFi and was able to initiate a transfer in SoFi to move money from T-Mobile to SoFi.

I want to change banks because of not being able to use Plaid, but some places want you to have a history with your bank. So I just keep hanging on hoping they will resolve this. And what's with all the bank names? Sometimes I’ll put in the routing number and I get Urban Trust. Which is now Axiom Bank… 

Hi, Did you have any issues with your account transactions when it showed up as Urban Trust/Axiom? I did a funds transfer using my T-Mobile account number and routing number and the website I was using showed the routing number as Urban Trust. I getting a little concerned because I transferred the funds this past Friday and they're still not showing in my T-Mobile bank account..

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hey guys - Happy to report TMO MONEY has been successfully added to the Plaid platform. Not sure about you, but I’m very happy about this news!

I tried it again by chance yesterday, and everything worked as it should!

Leaving a reply since I can’t see the comments