Solved

Linking T-Mobile Money Account Through Plaid Service

Show first post

33 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hey folks - Does T-Mobile have any experts or staff responsible for reading and responding to these messages?

MileHiNative made this post a month ago, with several subsequent request, and yet not one person representing T-Mobile has made a comment.

Would someone let me know how this process is supposed to work. At this point, as a new user of this Community, from my end it looks pretty sad.

Appreciate your feedback!

Userlevel 1

Please make this work asap

Userlevel 1

I would likey tmobile money to work with plaid as well. I would find it extra useful. I really would like to use tmobile as my sole bank but can't due to the many restrictions with so many places using plaid. 

Userlevel 1

I agree I have crypto I would like to cash out and deposit to my tmoney account!

Userlevel 1

YES PLEASE! If T-mobile wants us to bring more of our money over to them they need to get with the times and allow us to link the bank account to popular apps like PLAID. PLAID is used as a verification source for just about EVERYTHING these days.

Userlevel 2

PLEASE FIX THIS MANY SERVICES USE PLAID THAT ARE FINANICAL. WE CAN’T LINK OUR ACCOUNTS THAT RUINS USABILITY.

Userlevel 2

I second that request.. sure would be useful for several applications 

Userlevel 1

+1